Friday, March 17, 2017

A day in my life #ColgateMagicalstories

"Space exploration is a force of nature unto itself that no other force in society can rival."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson
If you have to teach your child about space what material will you use..? maybe a picture a 3D project. But what if I had to tell you that this could be more interesting at the same time you can protect your child's teeth. I tried it out with my nephew, where in I gave him colgate box of the magical space adventure and this is the story he came up with...

One day as an astronaut.


 Hi my name is Mike and I'm a astronaut. I would like to share with you a store that happened at my work. The store is interesting so kindly read till the end.



 This is where I work the space center and today a space ship is going to be launched to space in with I and another friend of mine is going to space. She is my teammate and a good friend of mine. Let me introduce you to Priya
 She is going to accompany me to our travel come along.

Our rocket is launched into space and it is the first time I'm travelling a bit nervous but excited as hell. As planned we landed into the space as expected.

Both of us were on a mission to the how the space station is functioning.
But to ur surprise we got a message from the center to find information about the planet venus. As we started this mission we came across a comet that was coming towards as if it was shot at us on purpose. He was coming in such a great speed that we had to think fast and take the decision as to how we are going to tackle this problem.
The ranging comet
The Priya suggested that we should divert from our straight way in order to dodge the comet. I agreed to it as it was the best way at that hour. So we did the same but it so happened that we had to take the longer way now the planet that was very close to us now was very far.

But never the less we meet some great planets on our way
Saturn
The cutest among all the planets and also has a ring around it made of ice, rock and dust. Isn't that amazing.

Next on our way we meet Mr Mars who is also know as the red planet. It has iron oxide on its surface that is why is red in appearance.
Mr Mars
Now its not easy to reach to your destination without any obstacles in the same way we seen a UFO. Looking at it we didn't know what will happen if we go in there. So I and Priya wanted to find out and hence we entered the UFO
UFO
In that we actually seen an Alien. We were shocked to see him.
Alien
Before he could see or attack us we moved out of the place.

Now before going and landing on venus we had to take a look on the coolest of them all!
Mr Sun
Coolest in attitude and hottest in nature.

After such a lot of tour of the space we finally reached Venus. But we needed a space rover to move about there.So we got our rover out.

After such a lot we achieved victory. We landed on venus the yellow planet.

Success!!!

This is my nephew story. You can ask your child to make a story of his own just in the same not very difficult.

“I’m blogging my #ColgateMagicalstories at BlogAdda in association with Colgate.

No comments:

Post a Comment