Wednesday, March 16, 2016

HOLI SPECIAL #KhulKeKheloHoli

Who doesn't like the festival of Holi? Everyone enjoys the festival the one who plays holi and the one who looks at people playing holi. But honestly the festival is enjoyed in our childhood, when we had no tension of hair, skin or health getting spoiled. Just play till your heart content!






During my childhood I played holi with my friend neighbours. Those were the best memories of my life. Mixing colour in d water so that it's light because the next day is school. Throwing water on people whom you don't know and saying happy holi, the person smiles back. That's the joy of holi the joy of the festival.

During my childhood I and my friends would get up early in the morning wear a pair of old clothes all set with the balloons and pichkari to. We were just 3 friends at the start slowly the number increases and now it's friends of all age groups.

I still remember that holi when it was just we 3 friends playing with light colours. From nowhere at all my neighbours came caught me asked me to close my eyes and put on me a mixture of different colours which looked like black. At first when they caught me I was about to cry, but when they put colour on me I was showing off between my  friends saying I'm the one who has the most colour! At first the colour was black but later it kept changing from black to blue to purple to dark pink to light pink. Even after bath the colour would not go uff!

The next day of holi only I and my brother would play because we were left with colour and balloons. My mother would help us fill the balloons. But we had restrictions we could only play in the bathroom area. Sadly the place was small but still fun.

Holi was fun to play but when we would get home in our colourful state it was a task to get all the colour off our body. It would take hours together and 4 hands to get the colour off. But it was the day of holi so I would splash water on my mom also and say happy holi. It was never enough, the day seem too short.

Those were the days; childhood was the best part of my life. Now I think twice before even getting out of the house on that day. Thinking if someone throws colour on me my skin will get damaged and all the possible tension. I would suggest everyone to play holi this year, bring out the child in you.

Happy Holi!

To your friends and family!


I’m pledging to #KhulKeKheloHoli this year by sharing my Holi memories at BlogAdda in association with Parachute Advansed.


No comments:

Post a Comment