Friday, March 4, 2016

Love you Muma #MemoriesForLife

What are memories, something remembered from the past. But in my case there is this one person in my life with whom I create memories all the time. A memory that we both sit and laugh upon that person is my mother. From my birth till today she is always there with me and from me. She is like my strong back bone, the one I can rely on with eyes closed.

The reason I’m what I’m today is because of my mother. In most cases the daughters are close to their father’s. But my case is very different right from childhood.

I still remember, when my mother’s brother asked me whom you love the most muma or dada. Without a second taught I said muma. They all were amazed to hear that from me. Sometimes my mother tells me this story and the smile on her face is priceless.  

The open days in school, when my mother would enter my class and say I know your hind and marathi paper is going to be filled in red ink lines and the angry smile on her face. She would always make seen that paper first to see if I passed or not. But now she feels good that both the languages have improved so much so that I can teach others.

When I’m going to cook dinner/lunch, she will always stand next to me to help. Making me do most of the work, But without her help I can’t do anything I need her to at least stand with me in the kitchen.

Once I get married and go to my husband’s place the one thing I’m going to miss the most is the fight we have. Our fights are minimum anger and maximum love because we always end fights laughing together.

I’m the only child of my parents but I never felt the need of having a brother or sister to play with my other is always there. We trouble each other on purpose just to see the reaction.

Any mother would get angry and over protective on know that her daughter has a boyfriend. When I came to know that my mother read mine and my boyfriend’s chat I myself got scared. But she reacted in a total opposite way. She asked me few questions about him she realised he’s a nice person. Now she keeps asking me about me and she was the one to force me to give him a Valentine’s Day gift.


The is not just a mother to me she is my best friend, my guide, my mentor.  


A small message to my mother


Share your #MemoriesForLife like I’ve done at BlogAdda for HDFC Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment