Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Joy of Holi #KhulKeKheloHoli

Holi is one such festival which is enjoyed by people of all ages.
But according to me children are the ones who enjoy it the most. It's the festival that comes just become the final exams.
I too have enjoyed this festival during my childhood along with my friends, family and neighbours. It is the festival of colours and is enjoyed by all. The festival of holi is celebrated to forget all the bad things from the past and making a fresh new start.
As a kid I have lots of cheerful colourful memories of the festival of holi. The ones when remembered bring a big smile on my face. I would like to share one such incident.
On the day of holi our colony friends would play holi together. In d morning it use to b just friends from our colony. But after some time our colony would fight a war with the other colony kids. War in which we would burst balloons on each other, spray coloured water and throw colour. The team whose balloons, coloured water would get over will lose. It was a game we all would enjoy playing. It would go on for a very long time because no one likes loosing.
We would also have a competition. In this we shoot colour water balloons on the wall, the ones whose balloons hits the highest point wins. This we mostly would play towards the end, in the afternoon. These are some games that were made among us.
We would play a dare amongst friends. We had to spray water on a stranger passing by. This too was fun no one would want to do it. Because everyone knew the person will shout at us not only that he/she will also complain to our parents. Some people would just smile at us and pass because it's holi.
These are few of the memories that I remember during my childhood. Holi is one such festival that I would love playing. But now I completely avoid it now because of the fear of spoiling my skin, damaging my hair and so much more...
But this time I'm going to keep all my worry and fear aside and get out and play holi. Just to bring back the good old day that I miss the most. Will create some new memories and relive the old one. This time play holi with colours that are safe for the environment.  We will play the festival of holi with just colours and no water in order to save the water. You can also play holi by avoiding the wastage of water. Have a safe and a happy holi.
Happy Holi!
To all my readers.
I’m pledging to #KhulKeKheloHoli this year by sharing my Holi memories atBlogAdda in association with Parachute Advansed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment