Thursday, February 25, 2016

Rose cookies

I saw my grandmamma making this when I was I small child. Now I learnt it myself!


You can make it too just get the recipe right.


Ingredients:

Dry
·         Sugar powder– 1 cup
·         Refined flour (Maida)- 2 cups
·         Rice flour – 2tbsp

Dairy Products
·         Milk

Essences
·         Rose water / Vanilla essences – 2 tsp

Poultry
·         Egg – 1

Other
·         Oil to deep fry

Method:
1)      In a bowl add maida, rice flour, essence and a pinch of salt to taste (optional)also add the egg and mix well.

2)      Now add milk little by little to get the dosa batter consistence

3)      In a pan add oil and put the mould into the oil and let it heat. You have to put the mould into the oil so that it heats. Important step.

4)      Once the oil is heated, dip the mould into the batter and then in the hot oil. The batter will automatically leave the mould.

5)      Repeat this step till the batter is over.


Should be server at room temperature 

No comments:

Post a Comment